[Fwd: Germany]

Ravicher, Daniel B. DRavicher at brobeck.com
Mon Jan 29 17:22:27 UTC 2001

> It worries me that the rest of the world does not provide these
> automatic warranties, it really does. At least that puts the UK as  a
> world leader in *one* respect... shame about all the others...

The rest of the world does provide these automatic warranties, but we at
least let intelligent people bargain them out of a contract.  Why should I
be forced to pay for a warranty I don't want or need?

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

To reply to our email administrator directly, send an email to postmaster at brobeck.com
BROBECK PHLEGER & HARRISON LLP
http://www.brobeck.com