VENTURE CAPITAL

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Thu Aug 9 15:45:49 UTC 2001

Derek Balling writes:
 > >URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
 > {snip}
 >
 > That yahoo account will no longer be disturbing anyone ... pay it no mind.

Sigh.  No, <george_umia1 at yahoo.com> won't, but
crywnr.com, I'm using a very effective spam filter.
Previously-unknown addresses get bounced to me on the first posting.
Subsequent postings are automatically approved unless I remove the
address from the approval list, which I do in the case of spam.

As it turns out, that algorithm would have let one of the VENTURE
CAPITAL messages through, but that's actually quite a rare case.  Most
spammers don't send twice to the same address using the same envelope
sender.

Any objection to my turning on this feature for license-discuss?

--
-russ nelson <sig at russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok |