approved licenses web page not being updated

David Johnson david at usermode.org
Wed Aug 1 18:32:12 UTC 2001

On Wednesday 01 August 2001 10:39 am, Matthew C. Weigel wrote:

> ...It is not
> just the webmaster not updating the license list online, it is
> approving licenses that license-discuss never saw, and not approving
> licenses without discussion on license-discuss.

Back when I joined this list, it was my impression that it was only for
unofficial public discussion of licenses, and *not* meant to be any part of
an approval process. My assumption at that time, which still holds, is that
the OSI board has their own discussions during the approval phase.

--
David Johnson