NASM Licence

Zak Greant zak at nucleus.com
Tue Oct 17 01:36:54 UTC 2000

Dear Nelson,

This being the first message that I have seen since joining this list some
days ago, I would guess that all of the OSI members are quite busy with
other projects.
However, if you repost your license, I would be happy to comment.  My
uninformed opinions should be just the bait needed to attract better minds
to the discussion. ;)

 --zak