NASM Licence

Nelson Rush chesterrr at att.net
Tue Oct 17 01:16:41 UTC 2000

Quite a bit ago I posted the NASM Licence to OSI for review. No one on this
list has commented on it, and I have recieved no further input on whether it
is even being considered for approval now.

Do I need to re-submit or was the lack of approval considered disapproval?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Nelson Rush

"<MaineCoon> o/~ Oh give me a clone; of my own flesh and bone; with the Y
+chromosome changed to an X; and when we're alone; since her mind is my own;
+she'll be thinking of nothing but sex o/~"
- EFnet #c