Proposed license from AT&T

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Sat May 6 18:25:06 UTC 2000

Justin, I read this version and it seems like a substantial improvement!
Congratulations. The only phrase I found unclear was "substantial
functionality" in section 2. I am not suggesting that you add it to the
definitions sections since that section is already rather extensive. I would
just make a mental note that a better phrase could help (It may be the best
choice available, however).

Rod
Rod Dixon
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law
Rutgers University School of Law - Camden
www.cyberspaces.org
rod at cyberspaces.org

Chief Counsel
FreeBuyers Net, LLC