How To Break The GPL

Schilling, Richard RSchilling at affiliatedhealth.org
Mon Mar 6 20:39:53 UTC 2000

Good point with respect to Copyright law itself.  But, the GPL makes
specific reference to deriverative works, and work "based on" GPL licensed
code.

See my previous post . . .

Half the internet suing the other half . . . now that's a funny picture.
The scary thing is, it's plausable, with everyone suing over domain name
usage.  Sometimes I think the only cap on something like that is the
expense, limited time of lawyers.  Geeez . . .

Richard Schilling