How To Break The GPL

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M. rod at cyberspaces.org
Fri Mar 3 21:55:28 UTC 2000

Good points. There is a federal court of appeals case that has already
addressed the question on shrink wrap. Yes, they are enforceable. More
important, click wraps will be enforceable in most states soon as states
begin to enact a uniform law called UCITA (10 states are considering UCITA
now).

Unfortunately, the battle over challenging click wraps and shrink wraps has
already been lost.

Rod Dixon, J.D., LL.M.
www.cyberspaces.org
rod at cyberspaces.org