How about license-review at opensource.org?

Derek J. Balling dredd at megacity.org
Tue Sep 21 02:24:10 UTC 1999

License discuss is NOT a very precise meaning. Are we discussing licensing
issues in general? In specific? Is it a place for people who make licenses
to discuss their after-hours enjoyments? Is it where discussions are held,
but only if they're licensed first?

This very topic came up in the _first days_ of the list, and a couple
people had suggested then to change the name to license-review, as it was
more indicative of what the list was intended for. (In general *-discuss
lists tend to be more like what you are currently seeing here).

I would vote for creating a new list, license-review, which is clear on
what it is for, and leave the discussions here, where they seem to match
the list name.

My $0.03, adjusted for inflation.