How about license-review at opensource.org?

phred at teleport.com phred at teleport.com
Tue Sep 21 02:16:53 UTC 1999

I don't think changing the name will change the course of the discussion.
"license-discuss" is a very precise meaning, after all; in the traditional
hierarchy of mailing lists this is a "discuss" list as opposed to an "announce"
list or other variants, and it is about "licenses" not "licensing."

If, as seems evident, the charter of the list does not match the needs
of some portion of the participants, it is a better idea to split off the
part that doesn't much relate to specific review of specific licenses and
retain this list with its original charter.  IMHO.

I would be happy to monitor and perhaps participate a bit in both.

phred