Anarchy vs. "libertarian anarchist"

Angelo Schneider angelo.schneider at xcc.de
Sun Sep 19 17:05:22 UTC 1999

>"Eric S. Raymond" wrote:
>
> Justin Wells <jread at fever.semiotek.com>:
> > As a "libertarian anarchist", how could you possible claim to want to be
> > the representative of others in order to do good?

Hi,

I think sombody might mix up 'anrachy' with 'terror' or selfishness or
something like taht ...

anarchie, greek combination of two words
1) a(an), means no/not/non a variant from anti which means
opposite/against
2) archos, Ruler/Emporer (sorry in my modern greek dict the word
	archiea(?) is missing. It means rule/power/reign.

In short an-archie means: without reign, without any ruler, without
a state.

It does not mean: uggly, bad, without altruism, against anybody else,
only for me, for me the most and nothing for you ...
Forthermore: it does not mean: against the state, against the or
ruler against the reign.

> Easily.  My own goals are served best by changing the world I live in to
> be a freer, richer, happier place.

Sic,

if you "know" better and you are against the current rules(rulers)
being against it might be the best for all, so altruism, to go for
change.

Unfortunatly many self called "anarchists" in history tried to change
the world  with power, force or terror.

But Eric claimed to be an "libertarian".

Well, I had the impression the modern sense of a "libertian"
is a well known american one, so I do not need to go into that ...

Regards,
	Angelo