[openip] Re: "rights" and "freedoms"

Robert M. Muench robert.muench at robertmuench.de
Tue Oct 19 10:22:27 UTC 1999

But not all patents are related to the topic we are interested
in. Of course it will be impossible to build up a shadow-PTO but
defeating the most trivial patents should be possible. It's
better to invalid some patents than non at all.

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?

Use the free portable GUI Library