license-review at opensource.org?

Paul Crowley paul at hedonism.demon.co.uk
Wed May 19 12:20:57 UTC 1999

I'm finding the general license discussion here interesting, but I'm
aware that by participating I'm taking part in the topic drift of what
is supposed to be a clearly focused mailing list.  It's been suggested
that we rename the mailing list to license-review at opensource.org to
try and emphasise that narrow focus: may I suggest that we start a new
mailing list with that title and leave this list running for more
general discussion of how open source licenses can work?  Russ?
--
  __
\/ o\ paul at hedonism.demon.co.uk  http://www.hedonism.demon.co.uk/paul/ \ /