GPL and LGPL question

Martin Konold konold at alpha.tat.physik.uni-tuebingen.de
Wed May 19 10:24:13 UTC 1999

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Bruce Perens wrote:

> Re: the GPL standing up in court: a law student mailed me a 100+ page thesis
> on that topic. He said it would stand up in court. I have not yet had time to
> study his arguments thoroughly, too much travel. Hopefully I can do this next
> week.

Can you make this theses available on the web please?

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold at kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.