Notes on a license how-to

J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) jdassen at wi.LeidenUniv.nl
Fri Jul 30 11:14:42 UTC 1999

On Wed, Jul 28, 1999 at 20:07:40 -0600, Jacques Chester wrote:
> I got to thinking some about the license how-to thing. I *do* believe
> that a guide to selecting licenses *would* be useful.

Have you taken a look at
	Mark Koek, "Free Software Licensing"?
(See http://linuxtoday.com/stories/7414.html)

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would