Essay RFC delayed.

Alejandro Forero Cuervo bachue at bachue.com
Sun Aug 22 16:31:40 UTC 1999

      In your zeal to distance your doctrinal purity from the OSI's
      filthy but effective pragmatism, you are mainly succeeding in
      marginalizing both the FSF and yourself.  If you keep this up,
      you're going to end up ranting to an audience of one, in the mirror.

I believe more hackers would rather listen to Richard than to you, Eric.
Perhaps your audience is bigger when you count them with your finger,
but Richard is *far* from seeing himself in the situation you describe.
There is a *huge* ammount of applications being actively developed that
make part of the GNU movement. It's hard for me to understand how can
you talk about the FSF marginalization.

Alejo.

--
The mere formulation of a problem is far more essential than its solution.
      -- Albert Einstein.