Stop. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Thu Apr 15 13:37:54 UTC 1999

Possible reasons for people unsubscribing:

1.) The list name, "license-discuss" is ambiguous. Perhaps "license-review"
would have been more in line with your intent.

2.) I cannot find an online charter for the list, so checking to see if a
topic is on/off-topic for the formal charter is impossible near as I can tell.

3.) "Got it? Shut up."  Nice attitude. Is that the official position of
OSI,  to be completely utterly rude?

*sigh*