Get ready....

bruce at perens.com bruce at perens.com
Wed Apr 14 22:24:59 UTC 1999

From: Gabe Wachob <gwachob at findlaw.com>
> Anyway, the long and short of it is that perhaps there should be at least a
> catalog (an 'a la carte' menu perhaps) of license terms from which a party
> can choose to create an overall license.

One would hope that we could eventually standardize on a few
very-well-understood licenses and end the proliferation which is indeed
working to our detriment. I'm appearing before the licensing group of a huge
law firm next month, and will bring that up as one of the things I'd like
them to fit into their pro-bono activities.

	Thanks

	Bruce