[beyond-licensing] 6/13 Call: Proposed agenda and call info inside

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Thu Jun 9 18:20:31 UTC 2016

Hi all,
 Our next conversation is scheduled for Monday, June 13th at 5pm GMT (1pm
EDT, 6pm London and 10am PDT) and we'll be using Simon's Uberconference
number:

* Anyone can call in via https://uberconference.com/webmink
* Anyone can call in via  +1 415-906-5685
* Anyone can call in via numbers on
https://www.uberconference.com/international using 4159065685# as the PIN.

It will be set it up to record and then we can decide together if we want
the recordings to be available to the public or just to group members.
Unless we collectively decide otherwise, we will keep our calls to one
hour.

Notes link: http://piratepad.net/Beyond-Licensing-06-13-2016

Proposed Agenda (verbose patches especially welcome)
1) Goals and positive behaviors for projects that we might recommend
    Negative behaviors that should be avoided
    What information or input is still needed here?

2) Goals and positive behaviors for enterprise relationships that we might
recommend
    Negative behaviors that should be avoided
    What information or input is still needed here?

3) What structures exist that we'd like to see scaled up?
    What information or input is still needed here?

4) What does not yet exist but needs to?
    What information or input is still needed here?

Thanks!
Deb