[PublicPolicy] Open Sourcing Government Code

sean roberts seanroberts66 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 15:56:05 UTC 2020

Hi Shimon and Alex,

Take a look at the Open Mobility Foundation https://www.openmobilityfoundation.org/ and how Los Angeles has been collaborating on this open source project.

My experience is that open source is a serious commitment and culture change for any organization. You need examples and models to follow. OMF is a practical, real world, current problem solving example.

I can make some introductions and/or explain more if you find their work interesting.

Sean Roberts, Chief Technologist
925.980.4729 Lincoln Network, LincolnPolicy.org
schedule through https://calendly.com/sarob/