[PublicPolicy] Open Source Publishing Survey

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 15:20:01 UTC 2020

Thanks for pushing for the truth and resolve here.

As the people are the REAL stakeholders - we must keep akeen eye to weed
out those corrupting forcces that will be well placed to thwart best
efforts   The attempts at justifying " secret software " for govt use (
especially elections ) are obviously best unravelled