[PublicPolicy] Government Open Source Advocates

Brent Turner turnerbrentm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:48:09 UTC 2020

It does. Yes our focus is the actual public office elections. We believe
there is a danger of civil unrest if this is not tended to immediately. We
have pushed the United States government  Toward GPL open source paper
ballot systems but Microsoft continues to block progress.  The hope is
maybe outside USA steps up and stands up against proprietary interests to
move forward with a good open source system

Best regards

Brent

Sent from Gmail Mobile