[PublicPolicy] Seeking interviews about Open Source Program Offices

Jim Hall jhall at freedos.org
Wed Jul 8 20:04:22 UTC 2020

Hi everyone

At the end of the last meeting, I asked about articles to help share
information about OSPOs. I'd like to follow up on that.

I am a Correspondent for Opensource.com, and a new contributing writer to
CloudSavvy IT and a few other places. I'd like to write a series of
articles (or interviews) about Open Source Program Offices for these
different spaces. Suggested topics could include "How are you leveraging an
OSPO in your company/organization" or "How to start an OSPO in your
company/organization" or "Why I think an OSPO is important" or "What's next
in OSPOs."

So I am *seeking interviews* with you about Open Source Program Offices.

If you're interested, email me and we can arrange an interview. I can send
you a list of questions, and you can opt to answer via email or on a
one-hour video meeting. (If answering via email, I encourage you to write
lengthy replies so I have lots of material to pull from.)

Thanks!
Jim Hall