[PublicPolicy] Save the date: FSFE PRE-FOSDEM community event – Keynote by Cory Doctorow

Alexander Sander alex.sander at fsfe.org
Mon Dec 21 09:09:49 UTC 2020

Hi all.

We like to stick to the tradition of bringing our European community
together the day before FOSDEM. With more attendees each year, the
meeting has become an important part for many of us during the annual
FOSDEM-related trip to Brussels. Unfortunately, next year's FOSDEM and
thus PRE-FOSDEM will have to take place online, so we will not be able
to meet in person this time. On the other hand the digital format gives
chance for new audiences and attendees and so we are honored that Cory
Doctorow himself will kick off our PRE-FOSDEM community get together in
2021.

Save-the-date today and register your attendance below!