[License-discuss] Question about Blue Oak License

Shuji Sado shujisado at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 06:04:37 UTC 2024

David-san, thanks for the explanation.

It seems that UK law is basically the same concept as EU.
I have done some research on the laws of Asian countries and it seems
that at least Korea has almost the same concept as Japan. Taiwan's
copyright law is also similar. The moral rights of authors are defined
separately from copyright as property rights, and those rights are
non-transferable, and furthermore, the right of identity preservation
includes Software Works as well.

---
Shuji Sado