[License-discuss] [License-review] Volunteers for tagging licenses

Josh Berkus josh at berkus.org
Tue Feb 27 01:16:35 UTC 2024

 > There are two stages to this task. The first stage is to create a
list of tags to be attached to licenses. There is already a preliminary
list
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1svyrUgE6xwzaNO4xnhTT0-pHPblwBm__BArtttkQWxk/edit?usp=sharing>,
so we should be able to complete this task in a fairly short period of time.

This is a lot of tags.  It's hard to think that I'd come up with any others.

I'll admit that I'm a little concerned that the tags that are broader in
their effects -- like "superceded" or "widely used" -- might get lost in
the long list of descriptive tags.  Could we do a two-part display on
the website to make sure that doesn't happen?

--
Josh Berkus