[License-discuss] Question Mulan Permissive Software License

Andrew Katz Andrew.Katz at moorcrofts.com
Mon Dec 4 16:35:11 UTC 2023

Thanks Stef

Björn also noticed the issue with the timing and the (potentially different) two versions (I failed to do so). I don’t have time to do a diff right now, as I’m about to head to Japan for the Open Compliance Summit, but unless some kind person has done this by the time I return, I will do it then.

Thanks for getting onto this so quickly.

All the best

Andrew