[License-discuss] OSI definition

Antoine Thomas antoine.thomas at prestashop.com
Mon Jan 25 15:55:25 UTC 2021

Russel, I think that you should put this quotation in a Frame:

"The whole point behind Open Source is the same point behind Free
Software -- to transfer the power to discriminate between users to the
users themselves. It's the users who decide whether they want to use the
software or not. Open Source creates a free market in software. If you
don't want your software to be free for anyone to use, then you aren't
distributing Free Software as a concept, and aren't distributing Open
Source as a brand."

it is so powerful, it explains everything in a paragraph. May I ask the
right to use it on my blog?

[image: PrestaShop]
<https://www.prestashop.com/?utm_source=signature&utm_medium=e-mail&utm_campaign=emails-signatures>

Antoine Thomas aka ttoine