[License-discuss] Moderator Message

Simon Phipps simon.phipps at opensource.org
Wed Mar 18 16:26:22 UTC 2020

The moderators are sadly once again having to intervene on the list to
maintain an environment where everyone can bring their views without fear
of being harassed. All views on licensing from all parts so the community
of open source and free software communities pay be expressed here when
they are expressed appropriately.

Please note that attempting to chill participation on this list is a breach
of our terms of participation and will not be tolerated. If you do, you
will be warned privately and your address will be placed on moderation. If
you persist, your access to OSI's resource will be temporarily suspended.

We all have enough stress in our lives at the moment. Please be kind.

Thanks!

Simon
--
Simon Phipps*, Board Director, The Open Source Initiative*