[License-discuss] Thoughts on the subject of ethical licenses

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 20:09:12 UTC 2020

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 9:42 AM Josh Berkus <josh at berkus.org> wrote:

> Coraline showed *tremendous* patience with a list discussion not exactly
> marked by good faith or good manners on the part of at least half the
> posts.  Your attempt to portray her as some kind of villian for leaving
> the list should be well beneath the dignity of a senior manager.  If
> nothing else, it reflects poorly on your employer.

Please be aware that your reply reads as partisan anger at someone you have
a political disagreement with, and questioning someones dignity or ethics
because of a political disagreement is not remotely good manners.

manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or portable
media player from my cold dead hands!" http://c11.ca/own