[License-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] Open source license compliance tooling meeting and hackathon on January 31st 2020 pre-FOSDEM fringe event in Bruxelles, Belgium

Philippe Ombredanne pombredanne at nexb.com
Wed Jan 15 15:17:32 UTC 2020

If you care about open source licenses (which is likely if you are
reading this email) and you care about license compliance automation
(a more remote but quite likely possibility) and if you are going to
FOSDEM in Bruxelles (which is the place to be in late January and
Early February) there is a one day hackathon and meeting taking place
the day before FOSDEM on Friday January 31st as "fringe" event, in
Bruxelles, Belgium.

The topic is open source compliance tooling and automation... the
format is an unconference. I expect several open source projects in
that space to be represented there including ORT, Fossology, te
OSI-incubating ClearlyDefined, SPDX tools, Scancode and many more.

I am co-organizing this with Michael Jaeger from Fossology.

See https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UphruKKAlsoUEidPCwTF2LCcHFnQkvQCQ9luTXfDupw/edit#heading=h.p2d7mni4lrcu
for details.

To "register", just add you name to this document! (alternatively you
can reply to me off list too)

I look forward to seeing you there!
--
Cordially
Philippe Ombredanne

+1 650 799 0949 | pombredanne at nexB.com
DejaCode - What's in your code?! - http://www.dejacode.com
AboutCode - Open source for open source - https://www.aboutcode.org
nexB Inc. - http://www.nexb.com