[License-discuss] [License-review] For approval: The Cryptographic Autonomy License (Beta 4)

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Sun Jan 5 21:05:52 UTC 2020

On Sun, Jan 5, 2020 at 11:59 AM Henrik Ingo <henrik.ingo at avoinelama.fi>
wrote:

> I wasn't very active at the time, so don't remember details. From a
> distance I thought it was Microsoft that submitted it.

To clarify:  I submitted the MS-PL and the other license myself, having no
connection with MS, and I was persuaded to withdraw it for administrative
reasons.  Some years later, MS submitted them and they were eventually
certified.

Mos Eisley spaceport.  You will never see a more wretched hive of scum
and villainy --unless you watch the Jerry Springer Show.
        --georgettesworld.com