[License-discuss] Resources to discourage governments from bespoke licenses?

McCoy Smith mccoy at lexpan.law
Fri Feb 28 15:33:32 UTC 2020

Full disclosure: I’m writing a chapter of the 2nd edition. But since it’s not out (and I’m not paid) I’m not trying to sell you something

Iain’s chapter might not go directly to your question but it does touch on how governments around the world look at using open source (including OSI as a test of that)