[License-discuss] Ethical open source licensing - Dual Licensing for Justice

McCoy Smith mccoy at lexpan.law
Wed Feb 26 19:49:42 UTC 2020

Although there are a handful of candidates whose platform is (or I suspect will be) to evolve OSI & the OSD to accommodate ethical open source licensing, I’m not sure I’ve seen any platform yet on the other side.

Might be an opportunity there (or a platform based on, say, revisiting the list at to explore deprecation of some licenses). Nominations close this Friday!