[License-discuss] Request from OSI GM

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Wed Feb 26 16:28:29 UTC 2020

LD & LR Members,

>From an organizational management and operations perspective, I would
like to ask those posting to the OSI mailing lists to please be mindful
of the limited resources available to the OSI to monitor and moderate
messages that recipients may find objectionable. Please use neutral
language and avoid using idioms, which may be interpreted differently
by people from different backgrounds. Please also avoid diverging from
the central theme of the posts into areas that are beyond the scope of
licensing and open source software issues.

Thank you for your consideration,
Patrick

--
  ||  |   | || |  ||  ||  | || |  |||  |  |||

Patrick Masson
General Manager & Director, Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States
Office: (415) 857-5398