[License-discuss] For approval: The Cryptographic Autonomy License (Beta 4)

VanL van.lindberg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 14:38:29 UTC 2020

That is a fair concern, but I think it could be mitigated. As a threshold
matter, the licenses I look at as being possibly worthy of
de-classification don't seem to be wisely used. For those few affected,
there could be a deprecation period, and some of them could be revised.

Thanks,
Van

Van Lindberg
van.lindberg at gmail.com