[License-discuss] Certifying MIT-0

Richard Fontana rfontana at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 02:12:08 UTC 2020

Hi Tobie,

There was a thread on license-review about MIT-0 in December, beginning here:
https://lists.opensource.org/pipermail/license-review_lists.opensource.org/2019-December/004576.html
It was never submitted for approval, but apparently it was
inadvertently listed as OSI-approved on the SPDX license list, which
has since been corrected.
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-XML/issues/957

Richard