[License-discuss] Storing source artifacts in ELF files (was: RE: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Discussion: AGPL and Open Source Definition conflict)

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY CCDC ARL (USA) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Mon Oct 7 18:40:13 UTC 2019

Thorsten Glaser wrote on Monday, October 7, 2019 11:22 AM:
> Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY CCDC ARL (USA) via License-discuss dixit:
>
> >If it were to be done seriously, then a great deal more thought would
> >need to go into it. In one of the messages I sent out (see
>
> What I’m doing at $dayjob (which is involved in Java™ mostly) is to, at build time, do…
> <<SNIP>>

Sounds like we have a volunteer to lead this effort! ;-)

OK, all joking aside, I'm going to change the subject line, so others can filter this conversation out, as it is definitely not about "Discussion: AGPL and Open Source Definition conflict", and it is unkind to anyone using a search engine in the future to try to find this thread from the subject.

Thanks,
Cem Karan