[License-discuss] License licenses

Pamela Chestek pamela at chesteklegal.com
Fri May 31 23:29:52 UTC 2019

You would be assuming wrong. /UIRC-GSA Holdings Inc. v. William Blair &
Co., L.L.C./, No. 15-CV-9518, 2017 WL 1163864, at *1 (N.D. Ill. Mar. 29,
2017) (bond offering documents copyrightable); /Homeowner Options for
Mass. Elders, Inc. v. Brookline Bancorp, Inc./, 754 F. Supp. 2d 201, 209
(D. Mass. 2010) (mortgage forms copyrightable); /Phoenix Renovation
Corp. v. Rodriguez/, 439 F. Supp. 2d 510, 516–17 (E.D. Va. 2006)
(customer contract copyrightable); /Am. Family Life Ins. Co. of Columbus
v. Assurant, Inc./, No. 1:05-CV-1462-BBM, 2006 WL 4017651, at *6–8 (N.D.
Ga. Jan. 11, 2006) (insurance policies copyrightable). To those of us
who write them, they are as creative as code.

Pam

Pamela S. Chestek
Chestek Legal
PO Box 2492