[License-discuss] Evolving the License Review process for OSI

Simon Phipps webmink at opensource.org
Sat May 25 20:25:59 UTC 2019

(not citing the author as this is directed at all rather than a response to
him)

  I think Pam’s approach is very reasonable, why not let’s try it and see!

In case this is unclear to anyone, Pam is acting here as the Director
responsible. The message she sent about OSI's process was authored
collectively by the Board and is our shared view, which she has artfully
edited. While she is doing a great job here, list members should understand
she is acting representatively and has our full support.

S.