[License-discuss] history of l-r/org relationship [was Re: [License-review] For Approval: The Cryptographic Autonomy License]

Tzeng, Nigel H. Nigel.Tzeng at jhuapl.edu
Mon May 20 22:54:56 UTC 2019

As opposed to the transparent and fair system where one individual held up the vote on a license for three years AFTER consensus had been reached on the list for approval and the former moderator had so recommended to the board?

I’m not advocating for a voting process but the current system is opaque despite having a public mailing list.

ObDis Speaking only for myself