[License-discuss] Data portability as an obligation under an open source license

Russell McOrmond russellmcormond at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 18:20:21 UTC 2019

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 5:37 PM Thorsten Glaser <tg at mirbsd.de> wrote:

> My personal opinion (coming from the BSD camp):

IMHO the AGPL is beyond acceptable already.

I'm from the GPL camp (preference for reciprocal licensing), and I also
believe the AGPL is beyond acceptable already.

Please help us tell the Canadian Parliament to protect our property rights
as owners of Information Technology. Sign the petition! http://l.c11.ca/ict/

manufacturers, can pry my camcorder, computer, home theatre, or portable
media player from my cold dead hands!" http://c11.ca/own