[License-discuss] Trigger for licensee obigations

Christine Hall christine at fossforce.com
Tue Jul 2 17:03:36 UTC 2019

I would think that software being accessed only by employees, whether
through SaaS or by installation on a workstation, constitutes private
use by the licensee. I would extend that to public access, if that
access is limited to hardware that is under the control of the licensee,
such as a kiosk for in store ordering or for security purposes within an
office building.

Christine Hall
Publisher & Editor
FOSS Force: Keeping tech free