[License-discuss] Trigger for licensee obigations

Thorsten Glaser tg at mirbsd.de
Tue Jul 2 16:49:37 UTC 2019

VanL dixit:

>For example: I am a corporation, running modified AGPL software, in a way

Or even: AGPL software to which a not publicly disclosed security
patch has been pre-applied.

This breaks the embargo. (Kudos to, IIRC, Florian Weimer for discovering
this… “gem”.) It is therefore not possible, so it’s not possible to run
AGPL-licenced software with security support.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Stéphane, I actually don’t block Googlemail, they’re just too utterly
stupid to successfully deliver to me (or anyone else using Greylisting