[License-discuss] The Right of Display

John Cowan cowan at ccil.org
Thu Aug 29 01:48:31 UTC 2019

It's very much a thing: see  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_art and
its various links.  I haven't done it, because I'm the furthest thing in
the world from a visual artist:  I can visualize anything up to and
including hexagons, filled or outline, in various colors, but that's it.
"Seeing, I see not", as Mr. Swinburne has it (though in a somewhat
different sense).  But what the licensing conditions may be, I don't know.