[License-discuss] For Discussion: Cryptographic Autonomy License (CAL) Beta 2

Simon Phipps simon at webmink.com
Tue Aug 13 16:42:13 UTC 2019

Calling user data "software" is a massive stretch. That's calling the user
data clauses both outside the scope of open source licensing and so
integral they can trigger an OSD violation, both at the same time. I don't
agree with either, but if I was persuaded by either it would inherently
exclude the other.

S.