[License-discuss] For Public Comment: The Libre Source License

Smith, McCoy mccoy.smith at intel.com
Thu Aug 8 17:47:34 UTC 2019

This license still doesn't obligate provision of source code.
The patent grants are also inconsistent as between the preamble and the grant itself.

You really should be working with a legal person on this if you're serious about it; there are a lot of basic drafting issues and language inconsistencies in all the drafts you have presented so far on this mailing list.  People of course are welcome to comment if they so choose but I'm not sure I see a reason for anyone to spend the time given these issues seem to persist as your drafts continue to evolve.