[License-discuss] OSL and AFL

Bruce Perens bruce.perens at opensource.org
Tue Jun 19 01:10:01 UTC 2018

> My problem: with this mix of OSL in the core and AFL for the modules and
themes, I don"t know what license this repository should use.

John brought up one of the issues. But you really should have some legal
advice. And it might be necessary for the person advising to know a little
more about your business.
If you actually have a lawyer, I would be happy to have a phone call with
your lawyer, gratis. Your lawyer would make the final call. If you don't
have a lawyer, I'd be afraid to give you advice because of the liability
issues.

    Thanks

    Bruce

--
Bruce Perens K6BP - CEO, Legal Engineering
Standards committee chair, license committee member, co-founder, Open