[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] Re: (no subject)

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Thu Sep 7 21:01:04 UTC 2017

I see your point with cathedral-style development, but I think that bazaar-style development results in far more progress in a shorter time frame and at lower cost.  In addition, the Government has done cathedral-style development for a while now, and (in my opinion), it is time for it to move forwards towards the bazaar.  We're not yet at the point that we can just let go of everything and avoid CLAs altogether, but there may come a point in time when we can.  At least, I hope that time will come.

Thanks,
Cem Karan