[License-discuss] [Non-DoD Source] patents & interoperability

Karan, Cem F CIV USARMY RDECOM ARL (US) cem.f.karan.civ at mail.mil
Tue May 16 18:19:32 UTC 2017

International law is a difficult problem to solve, but one that, in my
personal opinion, needs to be solved as far as we can reasonably do.  It would
be embarrassing to have a project Open Sourced, only to have people in one
jurisdiction unable to exercise their rights because of a mistake concerning
patent rights.

Thanks,
Cem Karan